The Sexual Violence Applied Research Advisory Group
The Applied Research Advisory Groups (ARAG) play an integral role in guiding the work of the Applied Research project.
The Sexual Violence Applied Research project coordinators at the National Sexual Violence Resource Center receive guidance regarding the direction of the Applied Research project from members of the Sexual Violence Applied Research Advisory Group (SV-ARAG). SV-ARAG members assist in (1) identifying research and evaluation topics that require summarization and interpretation; (2) recommending consultants to write Applied Research documents; and (3) reviewing Applied Research documents.
The Sexual Violence-Applied Research Advisory Group is currently comprised of members from the National Sexual Violence Resource Center Advisory Council Research Committee:
- Dr. Victoria Banyard - Professor, Department of Psychology, University of New Hampshire
- Peggy Brown - Executive Director, Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Jessica Mindlin - National Director of Training & Technical Assistance, Victim Rights Law Center
- Rebecca Ward - Department of Health, Puerto Rico
- Maia Christopher - Executive Director, Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
Sexual Violence Applied Research project coordinators:
- Angeline Binick - Research Assistant, National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Jennifer Grove - Prevention Outreach Specialist, National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Ali Mailen Perrotto – Online Resource Specialist, National Sexual Violence Resource Center